A delightfully British cocktail. To make it you’ll need to shake it, but we promise it is worth the effort.
For one Bee’s Knees you’ll need:
- 50ml Hayman’s London Dry Gin
- 15ml Honey Syrup
- 25ml Lemon juice
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Put all ingredients into cocktail shaker.
- Shake with ice.
- Double strain into a chilled glass.
- Traditionally served straight up but equally enjoyable served over ice.
To make a Honey Syrup just mix honey and boiling water. We like to use 1-part hot water straight out the kettle with 1-part honey. Stir, and leave in the fridge to cool. Alternatively, you can also use a really light-coloured runny honey.