This website is owned and operated by Hayman Distillers, a trading name of HG&Co Ltd.
Please note that by using this website you are bound to these terms and conditions detailed below, which form the basis of an agreement between you as user and Hayman Distillers, a trading name of HG&Co Ltd. Registered in England with registration No. 1784071 and VAT No. GB 512 3751 75.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any feedback or questions and we will acknowledge receipt within 5 working days or call us on 020 8673 04859 (Monday – Friday 9-5pm).
By accessing this site, you must be:
- Of legal age for purchasing and consuming alcoholic beverages in accordance with the regulations of your country of residence.
- In a country which permits the promotion and consumption of alcoholic beverages.
We have a responsible drinking approach. For information relating to responsible alcohol consumption please visit www.drinkaware.co.uk
All information, artwork, text, video, audio, pictures, software and other intellectual property (“the Content”) contained on this website are protected by copyright and international laws. All Content is provided on a personal use basis only, none of the Content should be used for commercial use.
You agree that use of this website and any related services is at your sole risk and that Hayman Distillers makes no representations or warranties regarding the website or the Content whether express or implied, arising by law or otherwise, including that relating to any Content that may be regarded as objectionable, indecent or offensive.
You also agree that Hayman Distillers will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature whatsoever and howsoever arising out of or in connection with the viewing, use or performance of this website, the Content, or related services, whether due to inaccuracy, error, omission or any other cause.
Hayman Distillers reserves the right to change any Content on this website and reserves the right to modify, alter, change, amend, update or revise in any way whatsoever these terms and conditions form the agreement between Hayman Distillers and the user, but will not change the way Hayman Distillers uses your information as provided previously without your express consent.
Hayman Distillers have no control of, accept no responsibility for, and do not endorse any content found within third party sites that may be linked to the Hayman’s Gin site. Any reliance placed on information found on these third party sites should be done at the user’s own risk.
SPECIAL OFFERS AND VOUCHER CODES
When redeeming special offer or voucher codes, users must adhere to the below terms:
- Customers may only redeem offer codes for one transaction.
- For two free glasses offers, customers may only redeem the offer once and is valid per customer, not per bottle.
- Offer codes may not be used in conjunction with any other offer.
15% off Newsletter Sign Up Promotion
- This promotion is valid when you sign up to the Hayman’s newsletter for the first time via the sign-up field on haymansgin.com.
- Coupon code will be sent to the email address within 24 hours.
- This offer is not valid in conjunction with any other promotion/offer.
- 15% off valid on haymansgin.com only and is only valid on products from the Gin Shop.
- One use per user.
When booking a distillery tour at Hayman’s Gin Distillery, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- That you are or will be over 18 years of age on the date of the tour. Anyone aged under 18 is not able to join a tour due to government laws and licensing. This includes bringing children and babies.
- That we will refuse to admit you to the premises if you appear to be intoxicated or under the influence of prohibited narcotic substances upon your arrival.
- That Hayman Distillers reserve the right to reschedule or cancel the tour without notice, for whatever reason, but will refund all monies in full.
- That you will inform us prior to our accepting the booking of any medical condition or physical impediment about which we would need to be aware in order to eliminate or anticipate any potential health and safety issue.
- That you will follow the instructions of the Hayman’s team when on-site.
- You can only change your booking up to 10 days prior to the event. To do so, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the available date you would like to change your booking to, and we will get back to you to confirm. If you have booked within the 10-day period prior to the event, you can only make changes to your booking within 24 hours of placing the order. Please note this policy also extends to sickness. We do suggest that if you are unable to attend/amend the event, the booking can be passed to a friend or family member.
- If you cancel your booking prior to the 10-day period before your event, we can issue you a full refund. If you need to cancel within 10-days prior to the event, we are not able to refund you for the tour, but we can give you a voucher code for the same amount which can be used to buy our gin online. Please contact email@example.com to arrange this.
- Please see our Event FAQs before booking.
- We reserve the right to refuse the sale or sampling of alcohol under the terms of the licensing act.
- We reserve the right to alter the tours content, timing and prices.
- We accept Visa and MasterCard credit cards and Visa Delta and Maestro debit cards.
- Your 15% off redeemable offer is per person and can only be redeemed once against your first purchase on that tour only.
- Your 15% off redeemable offer can only be used toward any purchase that includes a 70cl bottle.
- You are entitled to 1 complimentary welcome drink on your visit; any extra will be priced relevantly.
- Smoking/vaping anywhere on site at our distillery and urban garden is strictly forbidden – both inside and outside.
- A tour consists of a tutored tasting of three of Hayman’s Gin accompanied by a selection of mixers.
- Doors will open 15 minutes before the tour start time.
- If you have any questions or concerns regarding our Distillery Tours please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
When entering a competition promoted by Hayman Distillers, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- The provider of the prize is stated within the promotional material.
- The Promoter is Hayman Distillers, 8 Weir Road, Balham, London SW12 0GT.
- Entrants must be aged 18 or over. Proof of age and identity may be required.
- Entry is open to residents of the UK mainland except employees (and their families) of Hayman Distillers Ltd. and their agents, the suppliers of the prizes and any other companies associated with the competitions.
- Any falsified names or addresses will result in your entry being disqualified.
- Incomplete, illegible, or inaudible (if made by phone) entries will be voided.
- Only entries made directly by the person entering the competition will be recognised.
- The provider and promoter of the prize accept no responsibility for lost, damaged or delayed entries.
- The prize(s) offered is (are) not transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash or any other alternative prize(s).
- The winner(s) is (are) responsible for expenses and arrangements not stated in the prize(s), including any necessary travel documents, transport, accommodation, passports and visas.
- Prizes are subject to availability and the prize providers’ terms and conditions.
- The promoter and supplier reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions at any time and to reject unsuitable entries.
- If a prize is unavailable for whatever reason, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize that is of equal or greater value than the prize originally offered.
- The winner(s) agree(s) to their name, photograph and disclosure of country of residence being used by Hayman Distillers in any publicity during and/or after the promotion of the competition. The winner(s) also agree(s) to co-operate with any other reasonable requests by Hayman Distillers relating to any competition-based publicity.
- Unless otherwise stated, competition winner(s) will be selected at random from all admissible entries that are received by the closing date, as stated within the promotional material.
- All reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with the competition terms and conditions, the promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant, who will be selected at random in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- In the event that the competition is being judged, the promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the runner(s)-up, who will be selected by the same judges.
- Unless otherwise stated, confirmation of the prize will be sent in writing by email to the prize winner(s).
- Failure to respond to communications by the promoter of the competition, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements for the prize, may result in the winner having to forfeit their prize.
- In the event that a discrepancy arises between these standard competition terms and conditions and the details stated in the promotional material, the details stated in the promotional material prevail.
DELIVERY & RETURNS
When purchasing from the Hayman’s online shop or in the distillery shop, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- You will receive an order confirmation email when your order has been placed through our online shop.
- Orders placed through our online shop will be processed within 3-5 working days.
- The Distillery is closed at weekends and on public holidays so any orders placed will be despatched from our warehouse on the next working day.
- For guaranteed pre-Christmas delivery, order by 10am Monday 18th December 2023.
- When your order is ready for despatch, you will receive an email with your unique tracking number.
- All deliveries for orders placed through our online shop will be processed via our courier partner, DHL. To view their standard terms and conditions, please click here.
- Please note that we currently only deliver to addresses within the U.K and that we do not operate a free shipping cost policy.
- We may run offers where we offer Free Delivery to our customers. On these occasions, we only offer Free Delivery to those living within DHL’s standard shipping areas. We cannot offer free shipping to those classed as being in remote areas.
- Please note that our courier currently considers some postcodes within the UK as a “Remote Area Delivery” and a higher delivery charge is applicable. Please see their T&Cs for more information.
- Our customers’ satisfaction is of utmost importance to us, and we take exceptional care in the manufacturing, packaging and delivery of our products. However, if your purchase(s) from our online store or distillery shop is (are) damaged or faulty upon receipt, you can either request a full refund or exchange for (a) replacement product(s) of the same value.
- To request a full refund or exchange, please notify us by email on email@example.com within 28 days of receiving your order. Please state whether you would like a full refund or exchange and quote your order confirmation number, the product name, your full name, email address, phone number and delivery address.
- Only unopened products that are in the original packaging will be eligible for refund or exchange.
- Approved refunds will be credited to the credit card used during the original transaction within 30 days and will exclude shipping costs.
- We recommend that items are returned to us via a recorded delivery service to ensure that they are protected and insured during transit.
- If you fail to meet these terms and conditions, the product(s) will be returned to you and you will not receive a refund nor be eligible for an exchange.
- Please note that you may be asked to show proof of age upon delivery of your order.