A classic cocktail which is deliciously bitter… and surprisingly easy to make.
For one classic Negroni you’ll need:
- 25ml Hayman’s London Dry Gin
- 25mls Campari
- 25mls Sweet Vermouth
- Fill a rocks glass with ice.
- Measure out the ingredients over the ice.
- Stir with the ice for one minute.
- Garnish with a wedge of orange.
To measure out your cocktail ingredients, bartenders use a jigger. The smaller end measures 25ml – perfect for making a Negroni which requires equal parts of each ingredient. The larger end measures 50ml – perfect for making a double G&T. If you don’t have a jigger, an egg cup also works when making a Negroni to ensure you use the same amount of each spirit.