£20 per person
Visit us at the Home of English Gin in Balham, South West London to explore in person the stories and processes behind our full range of True English Gins. Meet the team, see the stills, nose the botanicals and taste the gins in a welcoming and friendly environment just minutes from Central London.
Book onto our Distillery Tour for a behind-the-scenes look into how we make true English gin, as we have done for generations.
Each tour lasts 90 minutes and includes:
- A welcome English Gin and Tonic.
- A tutored tasting of our range of True English Gins.
- A guided tour of our working distillery, and introduction to how we make our range of True English Gins.
- £5 off the first 70CL bottle of Hayman’s London Dry Gin that you buy in our distillery shop.
- Doors will open 15 minutes before the tour start time.
- You must be aged 18 or over to attend distillery tours.
- If you’re driving to and from our distillery, please be sure to stick to the safe driving alcohol limit and enjoy our gin responsibly.
- Should you wish to cancel your visit, tours are refundable up to 14 days before the tour date.
- Distillery Tour vouchers are non-refundable.
- We reserve the right to refuse the sale or sampling of alcohol under the terms of the licensing act.
- We reserve the right to alter the tours content, timing and prices.
- We accept Visa and MasterCard credit cards and Visa Delta and Maestro debit cards.
- Your £5 redeemable offer is per person and can only be redeemed once against your first purchase on that tour only.
- Your £5 redeemable offer can only be used toward 70cl bottle purchases.
- You are entitled to one complimentary gin drink on your visit; any extra will be priced relevantly.
- Smoking anywhere on site at our distillery is strictly forbidden – both inside and outside.
- A classic tour consists of a tutored tasting of the core range of Hayman’s Gins.
- We are pleased to offer bespoke private and corporate tours, Contact us for more information.
8a Weir Road
How to get to us
Click here for our contact page. We are a 12-minute walk from Balham station (Northern line, zone 3 Overground and Underground) or a 15-minute walk from Clapham South station (Northern line, zone 2 Underground).