Wednesday Gin Club – Celebrating the Sloe Season
Join us on a Wednesday for our new weekly Gin Club at the distillery. As Autumn rolls in, so does Sloe Gin season. Book onto our Wednesday Gin Club to learn all about Sloe Gin… from foraging wild sloe berries, to tasting the rich fruity notes of the ruby red gin. You’ll enjoy 2 delicious gin cocktails made with our award-winning Hayman’s Sloe Gin and our Special Winter release Spiced Sloe. Covid-19 measures are in place at the distillery and you will be asked to sanitise your hands on arrival. Please see Additional Information for further information.
Each session will approximately last 75 minutes and includes:
- A welcome Hayman’s Sloe Royale on arrival and a delicious Spiced Autumn Spritz to finish the evening with.
- A fun and interactive talk through Sloe Gin… from London’s 19th century Frost Fairs on the frozen river Thames, to foraging for wild berries.
- Find out more about how we craft our award-winning Sloe gin and make our range of Hayman’s Gin’s
- A tutored tasting of Hayman’s London Dry, Sloe Gin and Spiced Sloe Gin with different mixers and how to make some delicious yet simple Sloe Gin cocktails.
- A Sloe Gin cocktail menu available if you would like to purchase another drink after the tour.
- £5 off the first 70CL bottle of Hayman’s Gin that you buy in our distillery shop.