The perfect treat for any gin lover! Adding Hayman’s Sloe Gin gives these pancakes a delicious cherry, almond flavour making for quite the grown-up brunch recipe.
Delicious, Hayman’s Sloe Gin infused pancakes – Serves 1.
- 1 Whole Egg
- 1 Additional Egg White
- 25g Self Raising Flour
- 15g Coconut Flour
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 50ml Hayman’s Sloe Gin
- 25ml Milk of Choice
- Greek yoghurt
- Fresh berries
- Sloe Gin Syrup (2 tbsp Maple Syrup + 1 tbsp Hayman’s Sloe Gin)
- Combine all ingredients in a large measuring jug or mixing bowl.
- Allow the mixture to stand for 5 minutes to thicken before cooking.
- Heat a large frying pan on a low-medium heat.
- Use a small amount of butter to grease the pan.
- Spoon dollops of the mixture onto the pan and cook until golden brown on each side.
- Layer with Greek yoghurt and top with berries.
- Drizzle them in your Hayman’s Sloe Gin Syrup.
Tag us at @haymansgin if you try! #TrueEnglishGin
Thanks to @exercising_els for the recipe