So often – for whatever reason – we look for a drink with lower alcohol and fewer calories. Hayman’s Small Gin ™ makes a G&T with both 80% less alcohol and less calories, with no compromise on the great taste of a Hayman’s G&T. A thimbleful is all you need – just pour over ice and top up with tonic.
A low-alcohol and low-calorie G&T but with no compromise on the taste of your Hayman’s G&T – put simply, it’s the biggest innovation in gin for over 100 years.
This 20cl bottle gives you 40 serves using the thimble compared to 28 serves in a 70cl Hayman’s London Dry. Try some of these delicious drinks made with Small Gin below:
Small Gin & Tonic
A G&T made with Hayman’s Small Gin has both 80% less alcohol and less calories, with no compromise on the great taste of a Hayman’s G&T. A thimbleful of Small Gin is all you need…
- 5ml (thimbleful) of Hayman’s Small Gin
- 100ml low-calorie tonic
- Fill a highball with cubed ice.
- Pour in a thimbleful (5ml) of Small Gin
- Top with 100ml low-calorie tonic.
- Garnish with lemon peel or squeeze of lime.
This cocktail is perfect for those times when you’re celebrating with friends and family and want to drink less. You can still be involved in the cocktail making fun, with a completely clear head the next morning.
- 5ml Hayman’s Small Gin
- 15ml Fresh Lemon Juice
- 10ml Sugar Syrup
- Chill a Flute glass.
- Pour the Small Gin, lemon juice and sugar syrup into a cocktail shaker.
- Shake and strain into the chilled glass.
- Top with Nosecco.
- Garnish with a twist of lemon peel.
A low-alcohol version of the classic Negroni. If you normally like your Negroni with a strong gin taste, we recommend using 10ml of Small Gin. This packs a flavour punch without being full of alcohol.
- 5/10ml Hayman’s Small Gin (depending on preference)
- 25ml Lyre’s Italian Orange
- 25ml Sweet Vermouth
- Fill a rocks tumbler with cubed ice.
- Build the ingredients over the ice, and stir.
- Garnish with a wedge of orange.
5 thoughts on “Hayman’s Small Gin Cocktail Ideas”
Jenny Messer -
I had a Haymans G&T in a restaurant today and loved it. It may be small but it packed a giant punch! One huge step for low alcohol drinkers. Thank you.
Elizabeth Barnard -
What is the actual alcohol content of the small fin ?
Hayman's Bookings -
The ABV for Small Gin is 43% and packed full of flavour. With 5ml of Small Gin diluted with tonic or mixer gives you a G&T with all the flavour just with a lot less alcohol.
Linda Nash -
How many units of alcohol in one 5ml serving ?
Hayman's Distillers -
There are 0.2 units in one 5ml serving of Small Gin.