If you have visited Hayman’s on a Drinks at the Distillery experience you might have tried this delicious cocktail. Now… you can try making it at home with the recipe below.
You will need…
- 35ml Hayman’s Sloe Gin
- 15ml Aperol
- Fever-Tree Blood Orange Soda
- Orange Wheel and Rosemary Sprig to garnish
Steps to make…
- Add the Sloe Gin and Aperol to a large wine glass full of ice.
- Top with the Fever-Tree Blood Orange Soda.
- Garnish with a orange wheel and rosemary spring.
Enjoy this recipe? We would love to see you #EnjoyTheMoment on Instagram.