Try a Marmalade Collins, a delicious twist on the classic Old Tom cocktail. Perfect for celebrating those small moments.
- 50ml Hayman’s Old Tom Gin
- 25ml Lemon Juice
- Orange Marmalade
- 100ml Soda water
- Dehydrated orange wheel to garnish.
- Add the Hayman’s Old Tom Gin, lemon juice and 2 teaspoons of marmalade into a tall glass
- Mix in with a spoon to dissolve the marmalade slightly.
- Fill the glass with ice and stir to mix all the ingredients.
- Top with soda water and give it a quick stir (you don’t want to lose all the beautiful bubbles)
- Garnish with dehydrated orange wheel (or a wedge of orange).