We’re hiring an Events Ambassador to help us spread the word about True English Gin as part of the Hayman’s Gin events team. We are currently looking for an energetic and enthusiastic Events Ambassador to help us promote Hayman’s Gin on a casual basis at events, in-store samplings and distillery tours.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone with an interest in the drinks industry and events to work for a True English Gin and gain an insight into what it takes to promote an award-winning gin brand. Full training will be provided.
The role will involve promoting Hayman’s Gin at the following:
- Events – national
- In-store tastings – Waitrose, M&S and other retail outlets
- Distillery Experiences – at the Home of English Gin
At in-store tastings and small sampling events, you will be working alone, at larger events you will be working as part of a team.
You need to be:
- Motivated, enthusiastic and personable with an interest in the drinks industry.
- Presentable and a team player, we are looking for initiative with a good attitude and a desire to learn.
- Confident with excellent verbal communications skills.
Please send your CV along with a short covering letter to introduce yourself to Sarah Janes at email@example.com
Balham, SW London – events and shows will be regional and national
Mainly evenings, weekends and Bank Holidays – some day time work from time to time.
Type of contract:
Full UK driving license desirable but not essential