We are currently looking for an energetic and enthusiastic Events Ambassador to help us promote Hayman’s Gin on a casual basis at events, in-store samplings and distillery tours.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone with an interest in the drinks industry and events to work for a True English Gin and gain an insight into what it takes to promote an award-winning gin brand. Full training will be provided.
The role will involve promoting Hayman’s Gin at the following:
• Events – national
• In-store tastings – Waitrose, M&S and other retail outlets
• Distillery Experiences – at the Home of English Gin
At in-store tastings and small sampling events you will be working alone, at larger events you will be working as part of a team.
You need to be:
· Motivated, enthusiastic and personable with an interest in the drinks industry.
• Presentable and a team player, we are looking for initiative with a good attitude and a desire to learn.
• Confident with excellent verbal communications skills.
Please send your CV along with a short covering letter to introduce yourself to Kirsty Williamson at firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Balham, SW London – events and shows will be regional and national
Hours: Mainly evenings, weekends and Bank Holidays – some day time work from time to time.
Type of contract: Casual contract
Full UK driving license desirable but not essential
* Or over 21, depending on where you live.