At Hayman’s, we believe nothing speaks true love like a True English Gin cocktail. We have created some Valentine’s Day twists which really are worth falling for.
This celebratory serve is the perfect way to toast your sweetheart on the 14th of February. A twist on a Kir Royale, we’ve added Hayman’s Sloe Gin to create a sophisticated cocktail to show your affection. We recommend using English Sparkling Wine for a True English Cocktail.
1. Pour the Sloe Gin into a champagne flute.
2. Top with Sparkling Wine to taste.
3. Garnish with a folded rose petal pegged on.
Sometimes the moment calls for something fruity and fresh! We’ve combined Hayman’s London Dry Gin with sweet pineapple juice and a touch of Campari which is guaranteed to transport you to a romantic island getaway.
1. Add all the ingredients into a shaker.
2. Top with ice, and shake.
3. Strain and serve in a highball glass.
4. Top with a touch of Indian Tonic Water.
5. Garnish with berries spiked through a cocktail stick.
6. Serve immediately to enjoy a cloud of pineapple foam.
A twist on the classic Grasshopper cocktail, using Strawberry Liqueur for the Crème de Cacao gives a pink hue perfect for a Valentine. You can use Hayman’s London Dry or Hayman’s Sloe Gin to create this match made in heaven!
1. Chill a cocktail glass.
2. Add all the ingredients into a shaker.
3. Top with ice and shake thoroughly.
4. Double strain and serve into the chilled glass.
5. Garnish with a strawberry slice.
Feeling Inspired? Our Hayman’s True English Gin range can be purchased on the website; https://www.haymansgin.com/shop. If you try any of these recipes, we would love to see your creations. Tag us using @haymansgin, or use #trueenglishgin. Who knows, your mixology skills might feature on our social channels!
* Or over 21, depending on where you live.