Our True English Sloe Gin, with notes of ripe red fruits and a delicate balance of tart and sweet, makes for the perfect refreshing summer drink.
For an easy serve, try our Sloe and Elderflower Spritz or Sloe Royale, and if you’re feeling more adventurous try making the Charlie Chaplin.
1. Fill a highball with cubed ice.
2. Pour in the Sloe gin.
3. Add the Elderflower and Lemon.
4.Top with soda water.
5. Garnish with a twist of lemon peel.
1. Pour the Sloe Gin into a champagne flute.
2. Top with Sparkling Wine to taste.
3. Garnish with a strawberry.
1. Chill a martini glass.
2. Shake all the ingredients thoroughly.
3. Strain into the chilled glass.
4. Garnish with a twist of lime.
Hayman’s Sloe Gin available to buy here.
* Or over 21, depending on where you live.