The perfect treat for any gin lover! Adding Hayman’s Sloe Gin gives these pancakes a delicious cherry, almond flavour making for quite the grown-up brunch recipe.
1. Combine all ingredients in a large measuring jug or mixing bowl.
2. Allow the mixture to stand for 5 minutes to thicken before cooking.
3. Heat a large frying pan on a low-medium heat.
4. Use a small amount of butter to grease the pan.
5. Spoon dollops of the mixture onto the pan and cook until golden brown on each side.
6. Layer with Greek yogurt and top with berries.
7. Drizzle them in your Hayman's Sloe Gin Syrup.
Tag us at @haymansgin if you try! #TrueEnglishGin
Thanks to @exercising_els for the recipe
* Or over 21, depending on where you live.