Why not try something a little different on Mother’s Day with this celebratory serve? A fresh sangria made with Hayman’s London Dry. A delicate balance of flavour with juicy pear, piney juniper, crisp wine and spicy ginger.
1. Chop all the fruit as described.
2. Into a large jar or jug, add the fruit, Hayman’s Gin, white wine, ginger liqueur and honey.
3. Leave to infuse for 24 hours.
4. Strain and bottle the mix, adding the apple juice at this stage.
5. To serve, add 100ml of the Sangria into a glass.
6. Top with Ginger Beer.
7. Garnish with pieces of crystallised ginger.
Tag us at @haymansgin if you try! #TrueEnglishGin
* Or over 21, depending on where you live.