This Easter, we have created two truly decadent treats for you to try.
Combining our classically balanced London Dry Gin with deliciously smooth chocolate, why not try a True English Gin Choc-tail?
A mix of ice-cream, chocolate and gin, this recipe is seriously indulgent!
1. Chill a milkshake glass.
2. Add all the ingredients to a blender with a handful of ice.
3. Blend until just smooth.
4. Add a little chocolate sauce to the sides of the glass.
5. Pour in the milkshake.
6. Top with whipped cream, extra chocolate sauce and sprinkles.
A classic gin cocktail, this recipe uses Crème de Cacao to give subtle hints of chocolate. A sophisticated take on an Easter drink.
1. Chill a martini glass.
2. Shake all the ingredients thoroughly.
3. Strain into the chilled glass.
4. Zest the glass with the lemon peel and discard. Garnish with a piece of chocolate.
* Or over 21, depending on where you live.